Wednesday, November 10, 2010

la la la la la la la....

Mackenzie loves it when I sing scales! I have just discovered that yesterday afternoon when I was playing with her on our bed. I was singing "wheels on the bus" and when I was done, for some reason I starting singing scales (if you don't know what those are than be thankful you aren't a music geek like I am, both band and chorus!)...and she just smiled and laughed and it was soooooo cute!!!! Just thought I would share a cute story with you!

Oh...another cute thing....Kenzie is grasping things now...she was holding her doll and trying to eat her face, and she was grabbing her ball and I couldn't be prouder!!!! And if she would just move her arms, she would be crawling! Makes me happy and sad at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment