Monday, November 15, 2010

I love my baby....and her spit-up

So we ventured out to West Virginia this weekend for what else...FOOTBALL! (is there any other reason to travel? hehe) I took Kenzie to see her uncle play his senior game of football, (and I am still apologizing for the fact that you only lost at the games that we attended...normally I am good luck, I just blame it on the refs) and she did pretty good for the fact that it was 70some degrees out in NOVEMBER and she was fighting sleep. She really is such a good baby...but the only thing that is worrying me right now is the fact that no matter what we do...she is still projectile spitting up/vomiting on us! Name something that is suppose to reduce this and we have tried it.

I know, I know she looks heathly and its only about 75% of the time that she gets fussy after she does it. But yesterday she started doing it in her sleep! Now I am totally freaked out becuase I do lay her on her side to sleep, but she rolls on to her back because she loves to do that now and I'm just worried that if she does it in the middle of the night she could aspirate. So needless to say, mommie did not get much sleep last night, I was so worried that something bad could happen. I know that she only did it once, but once was enough to scare me. To even think about something happening to her make tears well up in my eyes even as I am typing this! I am going to place a call to the pedicatrician today and ask them about this. I know that the spit up is normal and is supposed to peak at 4 months...however her seems to be continuous and getting worse. I just don't want her esophagus to get messed up at such a young age. *sigh* I just want my baby to get better...and for us not to go through 5 or 6 bibs and 4 to 5 burp cloths a day! We will see what the nurses say and we do have an appointment on Thursday-usual 4 month check up and shots :(  So hopefully we can figure out something to help make this little one better.

Happy Monday everyone....and still haven't cut the hair just yet...but it's very tempting everytime I see a hair salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment