Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just happy...

As I sit at my desk this morning, horrible I know to be writing at work, but it's a bit slow and I just have something on my mind that I want to share....

I am truly thankful that God has blessed me with a very happy ( most of the time) and HEALTHY baby. Sure, she gets the snifflies (like that new word?) every now and again, and no I don't think it's because of our house, I am pretty sure it's because I work with middle schoolers who are full of germs and she's in daycare-but I am rambling, sorry...but I have not have to stay over night in the hospital with her-other than when she was born. I can bathe her in her pink tub and watch her play with all her bath toys...and not have to bathe her in a little tub infront of nurses. I can dress her and kiss her little feet...and blow rasberries on her tummy and make her laugh...I can read to her and rock her to sleep without tubes and IVs getting in the way. But most of all I can kiss her anytime I want...and I can say her name and have her look at me and smile and know that I do have a wonderful baby who just completes my life.

Sorry, don't mean to make it sound like I am bragging...but all these other babies that I am praying for, and these parents who are struggling/fighting to keep their babies alive made me feel as though I needed to take a moment to just be grateful that Mackenzie is the way that she is...funny, sweet, adorable, even a bit moody at times...but she's my baby and I love her.

Ok, I am done...everyone have a lovely day...I love you Mackenzie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment