Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Drama...

It is amusing to me...I always thought that when I grew up the drama would decrease...WRONG!!!

I find that family drama is almost more of a headache than work or school drama...seriously...why is that no matter what is going on in your life, how hard you work, how much you show tht you love and care of people it is just NEVER EVER good enough for them?

I thought that families were where you were you suppose to go to when you needed support...whom you could lean on in times that were difficult...don't get me wrong...I know that my family loves me but there are just a few people who make me feel as though I'm a bad mom...

  • I love my family...I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter
  • I work...because I love my daughter and diapers and formula do not grow on trees...
  • I pay my bills...not because I want to but because they tell me this is what it means to become an adult...
  • HOWEVER...I do not have the nicest or newest car and netiher does my husband....and it's not for a lack of trying...it's because of a lack of funds...again money doesn't grow on trees
  • We don't have the best looking house on the block and yes, it needs some work...but guess what that requires? I will give yoiu a hint, it starts with an 'M' and ends with 'ONEY' oh and don't forget that it also requires time...which again, we don't have a lot of
We try to save money...but I feel like every time we get some saved up, there's an emergency... really it's like we take 5 steps forward and then wind up taking 10 steps back!!!! It really is frustrating...I am sitting here crying while I am writing this...of course I want to be able to live in a two-story house with a finished basement, have all our school loans paid off and the two credit cards that we have gone, and enough money in the savings that we could buy a newer car...but the truth of the matter is-we don't have it. And I am crying because I am not sure if we ever will...I know that there are those who are going through worse situations, but I am having my little pity party today...sorry! Maybe I am laying too many of my cards on the table and maybe I am being a whiney baby about this...am I looking for handouts, nope. We have a roof over our head, we have food in the pantry, we have food for the baby, she and clinton and myself have clothes to wear...and while we aren't saving much, we are able to pay our bills...and give Kenzie the most important thing...LOVE. I know you can't buy it, I know it can't pay the bills...but it is enough to get us through this... I know it is...the love for my husband, the love for my daughter and the love for my family (even if they are mad about what I am writing right now)....

Ok I am better...I think...but at least that is off my chest.

GOING RED AND PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE FOR BABY SCARLETT.... WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment